Monday, July 7, 2008

Naughy, naughty boy!

So this morning Brock was a very naughty boy. He had to be in time out. These pictures are priceless in my opinion because even though he was sooo naughty he is still so stinkin' cute!

He was in HUGE trouble because he had FLOODED our bathroom. And I'm not exaggerating when I say flooded. He had closed the drain on the sink and let it fill up, spilling over the counter and into the drawers, spilling over them and into the cabinet below, and then of course there was the puddle on the floor! The brown on his face is from the make-up he had gotten into and was trying to "wass off".

We didn't get any pictures during the clean up because Anthony and I hadn't gotten dressed yet and were still in our underwear LOL. But I was sure to get out my camera and start shooting away at his face right after we were done cleaning up. (Gee only like 25 minutes later!!)



Of course he had to have "ducky" with him while he was in time out. Don't get me wrong he didn't get to have ducky the whole time just mainly for the photo shoot. It's funny to see him somber, I wonder if he's really thinking about what he did wrong....nah, he's just thinking what a mean mom and dad he has! LOL

4 comments:

Camille said...

That's HILARIOUS!!! what a cute little stinker!

Unknown said...

Nate flooded my in laws bathroom and basement this same way on Christmas day. Gotta love boys and their stinken curiosity. By the way I think your work in beautiful.

Stefany said...

Your photographs are amazing. I could almost hear the sniffles. Very cute. I love the duck too.

Camille said...

HI Pikes Pickles. How do we know the same person????

AMber, you just sent me a comment that I'm freaking out over. Our husbands served in the same mission? what's your husbands name? That means I served with him too, silly!!!