Saturday, July 26, 2008

More slidin pics

Okay so I now ya'll are probably tired of the slip n slide pics but I just can't help myself. They went again the other day and I just have so much fun taking pics of the event. Here were a couple of my favorites....





So I'm a bad mom and never let my kids drink so they decided to get it out of the hose...j/k





















I love this picture, it's almost like you can just hear him saying "Aahhhhh" that combined with the water dripping from his chin and the little "puddles" on the ground in front of him....just awesome!












Chillin as boyz will chill!















Once again, he must be thirsty!!




















Splashin' in the water













I don't know about you, but I would consider him safe!














Isn't it awesome to see all the water running down his skin? And I love the amazing blue sky behind him.









Hmmm if it walks like a duck, and looks like a duck, (and most the time sleeps with ducks) It must be a duck!!

We had been teasing Brock cause with his shorts falling down below his butt and his diaper sticking out he kind of walked like a duck. Well here you go folks, this is his best duck impression and I must say I'm quite impressed! But those of you who remember when he was little and his hair flipped out in the back, he's just always been my little duck.





No comments: