Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Reunion in June

I know June was a while ago now but I have been needing to get this pictures posted. We had our annual McEwen family reunion on June 7th. It was a really fun day and it was great to be able to spend time with family we haven't seen in awhile. We ate lunch and played games and talked and the kids played and screamed and Brock kept running away cause he could get the big heavy metal exterior door open....he's so naughty!! We also celebrated my niece's b-day. The older grandkids did some texting and the parents took naps! Lol. There was also lots of entertainment. The little boys enjoyed playing in the bucket of ice water for the drinks and made a huge puddle on the carpet by the days end. I don't know why but I like taking pictures of kids eating their food! There's something about that innocent dirty face concentrating so hard on putting that bite into their mouth. These are just some of my favorite pics, enjoy!!












































No comments: