Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

First off I will start with Brock is not completely potty trained but he is still doing okay. He will wet sometimes in his pull up but still asks to go potty so he's doing pretty good! I'm excited for when we get to put him in underwear! Also I want to put down everyones hopes that I'm pregnant cause I aint (basically impossible during that one week of the month that you feel prettiest :p ). I would like to be but my hubs says we can't until we pay down some debt and finish the family room and one bedroom in the basement. That pretty much boils down to us making more money, so everyone needs to call me for pictures and pass around my info like crazy so I can start (for reals this time) my photography business. I want bookings bookings bookings! Just to remind you it's www.everlastingi.com (website with prices but not updated pics yet....) and www.everlasting-images.blogspot.com (blog with lots of new pictures). Okay so now that I'm done selling myself and letting everyone know I'm not pregnant yet nor will I be unless HE (upstairs) makes it happen without our planning.

Okay so as for my 4th. This year was way different because my ma in law had previous plans for the 4th and traditionally we ALL are there but that fell through and everyone else had other plans. Also since Anthony works he had to do the parade thing and firework deally so I did't get to see him much except during the parade when he was doing his cop thing on his bike (way hot by the way, and I dont mean temperature!! lol) So then he had to deal with the kids getting hit during the water parade (some people saw him on the news). And then he came back to his moms and we chatted for a bit til I went to work. But during the parade I was feeling patriotic and wondering if I'm like one of the only people that gets emotional when the flag passes by the first time and you put your hand over your heart. If you're paying close attention you can hear that the noise level goes down and people are a little more respectful and quiet. I especially felt emotional when the veterans are passing and thinking about the terrible wars they have had to fight in like the Vietnam War and World War II. And then of course our Soldiers who are fighting for us right now. Happy 4th to all of them and thank you for fighting to keep this Nation great!

No comments: