Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BBQ for John and EJ

K so I totally love this first picture...not sure why. We recently had a bbq for some family that lives out of state. EJ is in this first picture with my son Brock. He is married to Rachel and they have 4 girls. They live in Texas so it was awesome to see them and be able to catch up. My other cousin John is in the Marines and so he moves around and has lived several places and he was in town at the same time so it was really good to be able to catch up with him too. It was like a mini family reunion!! These are some pictures I took while everyone was hanging out. The last one is good too, lol. My dad....I don't even know what to call him! Ha ha. The kids were digging in the garden and my boys got FILTHY!!! So I guess they did their job for the night right? If anyone wants these pics (there are a few more as well) e-mailed just let me know. I have to laugh cause poor Sarah was tired and prego and she caught me just as I took her picture, she's so cute! I love her expression and I wonder what she was thinking. It's like she didn't dare look at me fully cause she knew I was going to take it but at the same time her mouth almost has the beginning of a smirk.....I'm such a picture freak!! Another blog mostly of pics. That's okay they are fun to look at and I'm much better at picture taking than I am at writing I think. And there will be another one cause we just got home from Snowbird so I have all those pics! That will have to be tomorrow though cause it's late and I gotta go to bed!!











































No comments: