Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I've been a little MIA from the photo world but in case you didn't hear....

Hey everyone!

I know it's been forever since you've heard from me. I have been hiding away! ;)

I decided it's time to get back in the game of things so I'm having a huge fall deal!

Book your session by 9/30/09 and you get $10 off the session fee PLUS I will throw in a FREE set of holiday photo cards!!

The details...
Just remember, you book by 9/30/09 but your session doesn't have to take place until 11/30/09! That gives you 3 months to actually plan your session! I probably wouldn't wait that long due to the time of printing for holiday cards....that's just a date for you procrastinators out there ;)

The session fee also includes $75 print credit and a 4x6 spiral bound album of up to 15 images!

I also want to inform you that a set of cards is 25 but I will give you a steal by offering any additional set of 25 for only $20! Try finding that anywhere else!

Want more???

How about if you refer me to your friends or family and I will give you a FREE 8x10 for every new client you send to me!!

No comments: