Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moon pics

So tonight was pretty much a full moon so I decided I wanted to try my hand at some moon pics. Naughty little Brock wouldn't go to bed tonight so I finally brought him outside with me and tried to take a picture of his cute little profile lit by the moon. Obviously I moved but he wasn't the best little model and that was my very last picture I took, I was getting quite frustrated laying on the ground (that's the angle I needed) and getting eaten by mosquitos!

Enjoy!



7 comments:

knightjorge said...

I like the top one the best. It seems to have better definition. You can see the details of the moon better in that one.

And as always I wish I had a camera like yours. I'd be taking pictures all the time if I did.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Nice pictures! I liked your comment about fall...Yes, I like to 'layer' as well =)

Amber Thompson said...

I should definitely be taking more pictures myself! I think I want to start taking my camera everywhere with me, I want to get some nice fall pics this year too, landscapes that is.

Unknown said...

Great pics. I agree that the first one is my fav.

Cole and Amy said...

amber, i wish i had your talent! i love you pics, they're amazing! oh, so i'm new to the whole blogging thing. how do you add people into your "friends" list?

Hallemans said...

Gorgeous! I gotta learn, with my surroudings you could do some killer pictures! Some photographers come here just because of the gorgeous scenery.. obviously :) hehe. love ya

Cole and Amy said...

thanks amber, i owe you! Oh, so cole and i want to go up on the mountain to take some pics with the fall scenery. any tips?