Sunday, August 24, 2008

Picture Time


So as most of you know, every year I take my boys somewhere and do their pictures. This post is a little backwards because the pictures of them are at the end of this post. We went to Legacy Park and they were on one, mostly Brock. He didn't want to have his picture taken and I was feeling very frustrated at first. That frustration made me feel like I wasn't in my element and even I had to warm up to doing the pictures. So I'll probably end up taking the boys somewhere again and re-doing their individual pictures. But I was able to get some really cute ones of them together. After that we went across the parking lot and fed and pet this horse. There are more horses in the field but this one was the only one to come to the fence.


















2 comments:

knightjorge said...

Way cute!!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

What great pictures! You definately have a talent.