Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Penelope!!

If you have not seen this movie you need to! It's gonna be my newest favorite romantic comedy! Especially this scene that I'm posting, I hope I do not ruin the movie for anyone but, nah I don't really care. I love it too much! Let me just say this if you have not seen the movie don't watch the clip but I guarantee that once you do see the movie you will want to watch this clip over and over just like me!! LOL. I will warn you though this clip has the S word in it so if that offends you don't watch it. Also the score for this scene is very very well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PYG3HoWvug

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

I'm at work, breaking the rules, so I didn't watch the clip but I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!

I can't believe I never told you about it. I bought it forever ago!

It's awesome!