Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jensen Park at Sunset

So the other day I was just coming home from...geez I can't remember, but it was about sunset so I stopped off and grabbed my camera. We drove around not really sure where to go but ended up at Jensen Park. The boys have been wanting to go there so I figured I could kill two birds with one stone! These are just a few of the images I got. The boys were really silly and I had no coat! By the end Brock was getting cranky cause he was cold. I love these pics of them being brothers and being boys. AJ had thrown on his boots so he has one pant leg stuck on the top of his boot! LOL. But I still adore these pics.







3 comments:

Carrie Rice said...

I don't blame you for going private. If people take things personal on your blog than better to just avoid the drama. Cute pics by the way.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Thanks for the invite to a private blog...I totally understand. I had some really strange comments on mine the first year, that I think were virus jerks! I only read comments from people I know now. YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING and I MEAN REALLY AMAZING!....well except the silly ones of Anthony. lol

The Teeples Times said...

OH my goodness...you are very talented! I love this pictures. Especially the one with the footprints in the snow. WOW! Can't wait to see more. HOpe you and the boys are doing well. Keep in touch.