Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

So it has been foooorever since I have blogged! I have tons to catch up on but for now I'm just posting these. This Christmas Eve we spent time as a family watching The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. AJ has never seen it. Brock was tired and fell asleep. I thought my family looked so cute sitting there lit by the tree and the tv so I thought I would do some experimental shots. This is what I came up with....
For the family shot I just used my timer.
Here's Tony and Brock, man my husband is hot!!
AJ sitting by the tree, not as sharp as I would like but I was holding the camera instead of using a tripod.
Tony's dog Kiska, (she's really old), sleepin by the tree.
AJ took this picture of me. He loves takin pics just like his Mama! He's so funny about it too cuz he will try and tell you how to pose and everything. Everytime I get my camera out he wants to take pictures too.
He made this cute little ornament for me at school. I don't have any glass ornaments on my tree due to 2 year olds and dogs but I wanted to play around with taking a picture of something in the tree and I chose this. Not too bad for handheld, my shutter was way low.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Cole and Amy said...

Thanks Amber! The giant reindeer will sit at the end of my bed with my giant polar bear. They make nice toys for when nieces and nephews come by. I love your pictures. Your family one turned out great and i love the one with AJ sitting by the tree! Hope your christmas was great!

knightjorge said...

Your family is super handsome, as always! You all look like you're doing well.

Call me soon, we'll catch up.