Monday, October 27, 2008

AJ's 6th Birthday at Chuck E Cheese!!

This week AJ turned 6!! I can't believe how big he is getting and my little boy is going away :( He is loving school and is learning a lot. He gets frustrated easily though if he doesn't know something and he'll just say "I don't want to do this anymore." But then mom and dad have to practice "tough love." We actually do that a lot with him...hmm makes me wonder!! Well he has been bugging us forever to go to Chuck E Cheese and when we realized they built one in Layton it was perfect timing for his Birthday. They had a blast playing games and winning tickets and Chuck E Cheese himself even made an appearance. Brock was scared of him but AJ loved it. But he's never been shy or afraid of things like that. So to sum things up a fun time was had by all. We opened presents and ate cake. Even some of the adults had fun playing games and acting like kids like Uncle Dustin....oh nevermind he is a kid, what am I talking about! :) We appreciate everyone that was able to come it meant a lot to Anthony and I.














No comments: